We respect your privacy, but can give you a better site if you allow cookies. Allow What are cookies?

Merchant Navy Officers Pension Fund

Tracing a pension

To help find a pension from a previous employer

If you were a member of any previous employers’ pension schemes, you may also be entitled to benefits from those schemes. The Pension Tracing Service helps individuals keep track of benefit entitlements they have in previous employers’ schemes. If you have difficulty finding where pensions you have earned in the past are located, contact the Pension Tracing Service:

The Pension Service 9,
Mail Handling Site A,
WV98 1LU.
Telephone: 0800 731 0193

To see if you have an MNOPF pension

If you think you (or a family member) may be entitled to a defined benefit MNOPF pension please contact myMNOPFpension who will be able to tell you whether you have an entitlement.

You will need your/the member’s:

  • Full name
  • Date of Birth
  • Discharge Book number
  • Membership number (if you have one)
  • National Insurance number
  • Address from when at sea