MNOPF Welfare & Communications Programme
Join our exclusive series of online webinars jointly hosted by Wellbeing People, who are passionate about empowering individuals to achieve optimal wellbeing.
Covering an extensive range of topics, this six-week wellbeing series ‘The power of change’ will host celebrity guest speakers who will be sharing their life experiences. During this inspiring wellbeing series, the topics will also cover solutions to commonly faced challenges and how positive actions can help to boost our overall wellbeing. The weekly webinars will start on Thursday 28th September and will run until Thursday 2nd November. Each webinar will start at 4pm and will last one hour. The series will be hosted over Zoom so prior registration is essential.
We hope you can join us for the following dates:
- Thursday 28th September at 4pm with Adrian Chiles - View recording here
- Thursday 5th October at 4pm with Steve Brown - View recording here
- Thursday 12th October at 4pm with Natasha Kaplinsky - View recording here
- Thursday 19th October at 4pm with Ed Balls - View recording here
- Thursday 26th October at 4pm with Dr A Patel - View recording here
- Thursday 2nd November at 4pm with Rev Kate Botley and a brief overview of PIC’s policyholder administration - View recording here
Each Monday during the series, we will send you an email with full details of that week’s webinar and a link to register. You only need to register once to get access to the whole series of webinars. If you can’t make one of the webinars or wish to watch it again, you will have exclusive access to all recordings for a limited period of time.
We’ll send you a confirmation email from Zoom, and a reminder email the day before each online webinar takes place.
Webinar series launch - Thursday 28th September
We are excited to announce that Wellbeing People will launch the series on Thursday 28th September at 4pm with celebrity guest speaker Adrian Chiles. They will also be joined by Rory Murphy, MNOPF Chairman (one of PIC’s buy-in schemes) and a PIC member. This session will also give a brief overview of what it means to have insurance with PIC. For full details and to register, click here.